1. Are you finding your monthly fuel usage budget short every month?
2. Do you need an easy operable fuel management system that calculates the vehicle fuel efficiency on each fill-up?
Liquitrack has a solution, with an automated electronic fuel register. The register will calculate fuel usage between fill-ups and actual fuel efficiency. This actual figure can then be compared to the expected fuel usage and flag any large efficiency discrepancies.
3. Are you finding certain vehicles have high fuel shrinkage on long distance round trips?
4. Do you need to track your fleet fuel usage live?
Liquitrack has a solution, capacitive fuel level sensors can be fitted to the vehicle fuel tank which will provide accurate live fuel tank levels to a tolerance of 2%. The fuel sensor is connected to a compatible tracking AVL device, (AVL - automatic Vehicle Location). The sensor is calibrated to the specific tank and provides temperature level compensation and can detect differences in fuel quality or density.
5. Do you need to consolidate your off-site fuel card use with on-site fill ups?
Liquitrack has a solution, we can consolidate records from the Liquitrack in house management system with any fuel or bank card use from external service providers with a proxy mandate.
6. Do you need to track your vehicle cargo weight live?
7. Are you experiencing numerous fines for overloading?
Liquitrack has a solution, load mass sensors can be fitted to spring axles or air suspension axles. The sensors can be fitted by wire or wirelessly to the compatible vehicle tracking device (AVL - automatic Vehicle Location). This sensor can be calibrated at any weigh bridge. A screen can be fitted in the driver’s cab, so that the driver can manage loading or it can be managed from head office via vehicle telematics.
8. Are you experiencing high insurance premiums?
9. Do you need to reduce your business risks?
Liquitrack can reduce your insurance premiums by reducing your business risk with vehicle and driver tracking. Driver and vehicle history can be used to determine risk with telematic information such as break use and speed. This information combined with a panic button and live tracking reduce business risk and your premiums. Better driving practice schemes can be implemented with bonus incentives.
10. Are you experiencing high labour costs, poor fuel usage records and human error?
The Liquitrack management system will illuminate human error, save on labour and unnecessary paper records. All electronic data can be sent to multiple offices or departments via electronic mail, or even to the fuel supplier to alert them of a necessary bulk fill up.
11. Do you need a system with a high return on investment and a quick payment return?
Depending on the degree of fuel shrinkage, number of vehicles, age of the vehicles and driving behavior, The Liquitrack management system has a potential ROI of up to 65% and a potential payment period of only 6 months. A small improvement of 1% in fuel efficiency can save thousands of Rands on a cost that is normally the second major expense after labour.
12. Do you need to track your fuel usage for a SARS fuel rebate?
Liquitrack can provide the necessary management system whereby fuel usage can be allocated to a specific account electronically which can be used in conjunction with tracking data to comply with SARS for a fuel rebate in the specified industries.
13. Do you experience high expenses on tyres? Extend the life of your tyres by 30%, and reduce your expenses by 30%.
Liquitrack can provide a system of managing your tyre pressure live with alerts for low pressures.